Insurance for foreigners in Ukraine, which covers the disease on COVID 19 and observation
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine adopted a resolution that changed the procedure for entry into the territory of Ukraine for foreign citizens. One of the requirements now is to have an insurance policy that covers medical expenses for the treatment of COVID 19, and, if necessary, observation. On our website you can purchase this policy online in 5 minutes and receive it by e-mail immediately after paying with a card! This is a standard insurance policy with an insurance amount of 30,000 Euros coverage for the costs of COVID 19 treatment and observation. It is also suitable for obtaining a visa to Ukraine.
How to get medical insurance for non-residents who enter the territory of Ukraine?
Getting insurance is easy:
- At the calculation step, enter the following parameters: Select the direction "Ukraine for non-residents" (foreigner) and the period of the trip is one-time or annual with a certain number of days of stay throughout the year and fill in the rest of the fields.
- Enter the data of the insured at the next steps of registration, pay for the policy with a card and receive it by e-mail within a minute after payment.
What does an insurance policy look like for foreigners in Ukraine?
What does the medical travel insurance for foreign citizens on the territory of Ukraine cover?
- Calling and providing assistance by a certified doctor or an ambulance team, including providing the necessary medicines to eliminate an acute condition or acute pain in the Insured Person, and, if there are medical indications, transporting the Insured Person to a medical institution by ambulance.
- Provision of medical care by a certified doctor in polyclinic conditions (consultations, hospital services, diagnostic studies, dressings, necessary fixation devices). Emergency treatment in a hospital for a period not exceeding 7 days, surgery Emergency dental care in the amount of up to 500 hryvnia.
- Payment for medicines purchased under a doctor's prescription on the basis of the presented original invoice in the amount of up to UAH 500;
- Treatment of COVID-19 in state medical institutions and or observation in the amount of up to 5,000 (five thousand) UAH.
- Transportation of the body of the Insured Resident to the place of his permanent residence on the territory of Ukraine, in case of his death as a result of a sudden acute illness or accident.
- Medical evacuation repatriation of the Insured person of a non-resident to the nearest airport of the country of permanent residence or the nearest customs point (mode of transport, conditions and terms of repatriation are determined by the insurer) within 3000 (three thousand) euros.